I’m sharing five videos that have done exactly that for me over the last few weeks. I love reading, absolutely, but there’s nothing quite like listening to powerful words from an inspirational person.
Here are my current top five inspirational videos:
1. The Universe has your back by Gabrielle Bernstein
2. Disempower your negative thoughts by Lisa Nicholls
3. What makes you special? by Mariana Atencio
4. Change your life by saying “yes” by Shonda Rhimes
5. I am light by India Arie – (I know this is a song but the lyrics are empowering)
Here’s a video I did a few years ago when I attempted to vlog. I didn’t think it was for me but it is good nonetheless.
Did these videos leave you feeling inspired? Have you discovered a part of yourself that needed attention? Do you feel inspired? What other videos inspire you?
Let me know below!
I’d like to bring your attention to Episode 4: Protecting your energy and addressing anxiety triggers.
In this episode, I focuses on the importance of protecting your energy and how to identify, and address, anxiety triggers.
If you’re interested in the Law of Attraction, you are in the right place. If you’ve been feeling drained by the people around you, you are in the right place. If you experience anxiety and are looking at ways of managing it, you are in the right place. Consider this confirmation that you are exactly where you need to be.