Let me officially introduce myself to you: My name is Annika Spalding and I am an Author and Writing Coach.
Despite this, I’ve been acknowledged publicly for my writing in a series of awards, public speaking appearances, and interviews, with an audience who believe in my personal story and my professionalism.
Over the years I had tried to write, had experienced several knock-backs in the form of people close to me not believing in me and my lack of motivation to even try. Does this sound like you?
Do you want to:
- write a book?
- write your own blog?
- explore different writing types?
- build your confidence in the above?
- build confidence in yourself?
You’re absolutely in the right place. I was in a similar place a few years ago, but I was also dealing with:
- Anxiety and depression
- Low confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Lack of support system around me
- A low sense of self-worth
- not feeling like anyone would take me seriously.
Does this sound familiar? Let’s add a few day-to-day responsibilities:
- employment/business (full or part-time)
- studying (full or part-time)
It isn’t easy, managing all of this and then finding the time to work on your writing. This is where you would benefit from a Writing Coach.
I know of coaches who charge £10k per 3 months, which is amazing but I promise an investment in me is likely to be more affordable to you, and with similar results.
Yes, it’s coaching around writing but you are guaranteed to feel your confidence boosted too. It’s one-to-one, it’s personal, it’s a bespoke package that will suit your needs specifically.
What you get in return is:
- Value in your words, your story and yourself
- Development of your writing skills
- Increased confidence in your writing capability
- Increased self-esteem and motivation
- A sense of accomplishment
- A written piece of work; book, blog or otherwise.
- and much more!
I know this may seem like a lot of fabulous-ness to take in right now.
I understand if you need to think about it first. But to help you with your decision-making, I’m offering free 20 minute consultations to anyone who would like to explore this further.
If this interests you, please contact me firstname.lastname@example.org to book your free consultation. Wherever you are in the world, I’ll reach you.